LTK disconnectors combine the Microelettrica’s heavy-duty and well-known technology of our high power circuits with the most advanced control & command circuit technology. This results in a compact and versatile solution for applications where high voltages (up to 4 kV) and thermal currents are required. The LTK line is protected by an International patent.
- Ratings up to 4000 VDC/AC and up to 1050 A/pole applications
- Single pole or change-over Disconnector
- Multi-pole combination up to 2 poles
- Category / Operational Frequency class : A4 / C3
- Designed for applications up to OV4, PD3A
- DC coil controlled with power saving electronic board
- Equipped with low voltage protection
- Suitable for vertical or horizontal mounting
- IEC60077 compliant
- Newest extra heavy duty line for up to 4 kV systems
- The highest insulation level between the upstream and downstream circuit
- To avoid cabling, the command circuit exploits the most advanced PCB board technology.
- Current driving & holding system to always get the same mechanical performances regardless of power supply voltage and temperature fluctuations.
- Extended working range of power supply over the limits prescribed by standards, with no external DC/DC converter.
- Easily coupled with LTX contactor for compact LRU.
- Power terminal configuration: S (IN/OUT opposite sides) and E (IN/OUT same side).
- Control Voltage: Low voltage range for 24 – 36 – 48 Vdc and High voltage range for 72 – 110 Vdc
- 3NO + 3NC + 1CO aux contacts
- Low voltage connector SMS type
- Low voltage connectors (any-brand compatibility)
|Application Type||Multisystem Vehicle Configurator
|Multisystem Vehicle Configurator
|Multisystem Vehicle Configurator||Multisystem Vehicle Configurator|
|Rated Insulation Voltage @
|Thermal Current @ 75°C||[A]||900||900||900||900|
|Short Circuit Withstand Current for 100ms||[kA]||50||50||50(single)/30(series)||50(single)/30(series)|