The IR4000V Series is a range of single pole, air, high speed circuit breakers for DC applications, available in two voltage ratings of 1800 and 3600 Vdc and two thermal currents of 3 and 4.5 kA.
This is the right choice when you need a powerful circuit breaker solution for onboard applications in Metro, Light train, EMU, High speed train, and locomotive rolling stock (IEC 60077).
- Operational Frequency class : C3
- Designed for applications up to OV4, PD3A
- Current interruption direction: bi-directional DC
- Direct acting over-current trip device: indipendant bi-directional
- DC coil controlled with Electronic power saving system
- Offerd in 8 versions to let you choose the best solution, and fit any requirements with a catalogue product.
- Ceramic fins combined with arcing contacts technology ensure highest breaking and endurance performances.
- Electrical arc safely contained inside the arc chute, reduced insulation distances towards external metallic parts.
- The extended working range of power supply exceeds the limits prescribed by the standards with no external DC/DC converter.
- Motor-operated closing to require the lowest closing power consumption.
- Standard Current driving & holding system performed with an electronic board in order to get mechanical and tripping performances regardless of power supply voltage and temperature fluctuations.
- Reed-type auxiliary contact technology to achieve the most reliable feedback signal thanks to the vacuum protection against dust, pollution and oxidation.
- TSI Recognized
- Modular design to support multiple-mounting orientations:
- Horizontal Mounting IR4000VH
- Vertical Mounting IR4000VV
- arc chutes:
- Arc Chute for 1800Vdc;
- Arc Chute for 3600Vdc
- Indipendant Symmetric Bidirectional direct acting over-current trip device
- Control Voltage: Extended Range from 24 to 110 Vdc
- 5 NO + 6 NC reed auxiliary contact block
- 1800 and 3600Vdc Dual voltage arc chute
- Direct acting over-current trip device: Unidirectional or Asymmetric Bidirectional
- All brand Low voltage connectors
- IP55 Stainless steel Box
- Opening shunt trip
- Fast Opening shunt trip
- Fast opening control device FOD
- Mechanical/Electrical counter
- LV Connector, Movable part
|Application Type||Main DC Circuit Breaker||Main DC Circuit Breaker||Main DC Circuit Breaker||Main DC Circuit Breaker|
|Rated Operational Voltage||[V]||1800||1800||3600||3600|
|Thermal Current Ith(A)= @ 40°C||[A]||3000 | 4500||3000 | 4500||3000 | 4500||3000 | 4500|
|Rated Short Circuit Making and Breaking Capacities||T1||[kA/ms]||100/0
|Weight||[kg]||173 | 180||173 | 180||205 | 210||205 | 210|