We provide functional plug-in units for Traction Converter Cooling, Transformer Cooling and Diesel Engine Cooling.
These are tailor-made solutions designed to fulfil any performance, mechanical, noise, and weight requirements.
Integration of in-house manufacturing technologies, specific experience with onboard applications, and carefully selected critical components -such as pumps and radiators- are the key success factors for our cooling systems.
Our portfolio also includes field-proven solutions with integrated Braking Resistors.
- Full flexibility in mechanical and thermal definition
- Radiators with plate and bar construction in aluminum alloy
- Fully integrated fan units from our product range
- CFD-optimized air-side and fluid-side engineering
- Design optimization for noise, weight and efficiency
- High reliability level
- Full set of aerodynamic, noise, thermal, and vibration tests to support validation
- Plug-in units with customized mechanical and hydraulic interfaces
- Converters (Water+Glycole)
- Transformers (Oil)
- Diesel Engines (Water, Oil)
- Frames in carbon steel or aluminum, EN15085 electro-welded or riveted
- Electrical motors IP65, Class F, 50/60Hz, IEC60349
- Pumps with magnetic drive, suitable for onboard application and inverter drive
- Fully tested coating systems
- Operating Temperature range up to -40°C/+70°C
- Stainless steel construction
- Noise insulated air ducts
- Control boxes
- Vibration isolators
- Connectors / Cabling
- Expansion Tanks
- Temperature / Pressure sensors
- Vibration sensors
- Extended ducting