Wire Wound Resistors
This equipment is made by winding up a resistor wire on a ceramic tube or plate, and connecting terminals through clamps. Resistor heating does not affect energy adsorption and insulation. We can provide two types of wirewound resistors: tube and frame resistors.
Tube resistors are available as single, double, and multi-tube settings. We also offer a low-inductive design.
Typical applications include charging, discharging and damping.
- Resistance values: 0.2-8000 Ohm
- Continuous power: 0.2 kW – 18 kW
- Protection class: IP20 – IP23
- Wide ohmic range
- Suitable for continuous or intermittent power
- Low inductivity and high insulation voltage ensured by electrically insulating or metallic material frames
- Wide shape range
- Low maintenance
- Good Energy absorption and power dissipation for auxiliary applications
- IP00 or stainless-steel frame
- Connection box
- Thermal monitoring system (where applicable)