Stripe Element Resistor
These resistors are composed of welded stainless steel strip elements. Strips are then fixed on robust stainless steel tie rods and ceramic spacers to guarantee proper mechanical stiffness and insulation. This technology allows a high-power dissipation required by dynamic braking applications. The cooling can be natural or forced through axial fans.
Our best-in-class automated process manufactures strip elements starting from a steel coil, then stamping the single strips, and finally welding the elements together.
- Ohmic value range: 0.01÷20 Ohm
- Continuous Power: 1÷3000 kW
- Protection class: IP00 ÷ IP20
- Cooling: natural or forced
- Maximum power vs mass ratio
- Suitable for harsh environments
- High shape flexibility
- High mechanical stiffness and resistance
- Low maintenance