The ECOModule NG device integrates the analogue signal metering, the Energy Calculation Function (ECF), and the Data Handling System (DHS) in a single compact unit.
The energy value is calculated based on the line voltage and current measured by external sensors. ECOModule NG then transfers energy data to create and store Compiled Energy Billing Data (CEBD), which is then submitted to the ground systems that manage energy consumption. DHS integrates wireless connectivity and can acquire time and location information to tag the transferred data.
- 6 Analog inputs for current and voltage sensors
- WIFI network interface
- CAN network interface to vehicle logic or other devices
- Digital input/output
- RS485/RS232 serial interface
- Ethernet network interface
- Diagnostic and signalling LED panel
- Geographical position via GPS and timing via GSM
- Internal or external multiband GSM/UMTS/LTE antenna
- 4G communication network
- EN 50463:2017 compliance
- Dual SIM holder
- Integration with different Data Collection Systems (DCS)