The IR3000V series is a range of single pole, air, high-speed circuit breakers for DC applications, available in two voltage ratings of 900 and 1800 Vdc, and two thermal currents of 1.5 and 3 kA.
This is the right choice when you need a very compact and strong solution for onboard applications in Metro, Light train and EMU (IEC 60077).
- Operational Frequency class: C3
- Designed for applications up to OV3, PD3
- Current interruption direction: bi-directional DC
- Direct acting over-current trip device: uni-directional or independant bi-directional
- DC coil controlled by power-saving, driving & holding electronic board
- Offered in 4 sizes to let you choose the smallest solution, and fit any requirements with a catalogue product;.
- Ceramic fins combined with arcing contacts technology ensure highest breaking and endurance performances.
- Electrical arc safely contained inside the arc chute to reduce insulation distances towards external metallic parts.
- Motor operated closing ensures the lowest closing power request.
- Current driving & holding electronic board, included as standard supply, to equalize mechanical and tripping performances regardless of power supply voltage and temperature fluctuations.
- The reed-type auxiliary contact technology achieves the most reliable feedback signal thanks to the vacuum protection against dust, pollution and oxidation.
- TSI LOC&PAS complaint.
- Modular design to configure the IR3000V arc chute:
- Low Power version (09L)
- Medium Power version (09M and 18M)
- Symmetric Bidirectional direct acting over-current trip device, with independent adjustable tripping points on the two current direction flows
- Control Voltage: 24 – 36 – 48 – 72 – 110 Vdc
- 5 NO + 6 NC reed auxiliary contacts block
- 900 and 1800Vdc dual-voltage arc chute
- Direct acting over-current trip device: Unidirectional or Asymmetric Bidirectional
- Control Voltage: 220 Vdc
- Any-brand low-voltage connector
- IP45 Plastic Box
- IP55 Stainless steel Box
- LV Connector, Movable part
|Application Type||Main DC Circuit Breaker||Main DC Circuit Breaker||Main DC Circuit Breaker|
|Rated Operational Voltage||[V]||900||900||1800|
|Thermal Current Ith(A)= @ 40°C||[A]||1500 | 3000||1500 | 3000||1500 | 3000|
|Rated Short Circuit Making and Breaking Capacities||T1||[kA/ms]||30/0