Incoming disconnector cubicles isolate the high-voltage output of the rectifier groups from the DC feeder distribution bus. Negative disconnector cubicles isolate the rectifier negative pole and can contain one or multiple single-pole disconnectors. Coupling disconnector cubicles split the main busbar into separate sections.
All disconnector cubicles are indoor configurable solutions based on our 50-yearlong technical experience.
- DC rated current up to 9000 A.
- Short-time withstand currents according to application requirements
- Easy and limited maintenance
- Reliability and long lifetime
- Modularity and compactness
- Compliant to IEC 61992-3 (EN 50123-3)
M: Made by Microelettrica
T: Third parties